Saturday, March 5, 2011

Monday, December 20, 2010 -- The Second Change

The Christmas Concert with MoTab [attended by the Rowley family] sounds like a blast, but it probably pales in comparison to the Chile La Serena Stake Christmas Concert. Our concert was last night. It was so much fun to be able to play the piano for the choir and be able to participate in such an event. The program was very successful. The cultural hall was filled to capacity with members. They loved the program and cheered "bravo" so much that we sang an extra song at the end. I however did not get to play my piano solo, but that is alright because I had a wonderful time nevertheless.

Right now we have two investigators with baptismal dates. We extended the first date on Tuesday to a lady named Claudia. The second, we extended on Saturday to a golden investigator named Catalina. I will tell you more about them another time.


We found out changes [transfers] this weekend. I will be staying here and completing my six month mark here in Brillador Ward. However, my "father" [trainer] and companion, Elder Brady will be leaving me. Taking his place tomorrow, will be Elder Jimenez from
Columbia! I am excited to be speaking Spanish 24/7 with him.

I love my mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment